Baumann’s Best Kabobs
These kabobs are simple, yet delicious! And, they won’t dry out on the grill, but instead will stay moist and flavorful.
- 1 LB. beef sirloin, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 1/2 LBS. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1” cubes
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 2” pieces
- 1 large sweet onion, peeled and cut into 2” wedges
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 pinch ground ginger
Step 1. In a large zip lock bag, mix the teriyaki, honey, garlic powder and ginger. Add bell peppers, onion, mushrooms, beef and chicken to the bag. Seal and refrigerate in marinade for 4-24 hours.
Step 2. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Step 3. Discard marinade and thread the meat and vegetables onto skewers.
Step 4. Lightly oil your grill grate. Grill skewers for approx. 10 minutes, flipping as necessary.