Easy Leg of Lamb
A very juicy leg of lamb... Your family will love this one!
- 1 (5 1/2 pound) boneless leg of lamb, tied in netting
- 20 cloves garlic, or more to taste
- garlic powder, or to taste
- 10 fresh rosemary sprigs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Cut 20 deep slits evenly spaced around the leg of lamb without cutting the netting. Stuff a garlic clove into each slit. Rub garlic powder over the lamb. Slice rosemary sprigs under netting evenly around the lamb. Place lamb into a roasting pan.
- Roast in preheated oven until reddish-pink and juicy in the center for medium-rare, about 2-2 1/2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C). Cover in aluminum foil; rest meat until thermometer reads 135 degrees F (57 degrees C) before carving.